Wow! 2013 is here, are you ready for your best year ever? If you answered no, it’s probably because you haven’t PLANNED for it! Let me explain:
…is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.
What about your personal strategic plan? Have you ever considered creating one? If you do it might include:
- Your financial goals for 2013 and your action steps to achieve them.
- Your fitness goals and and your action steps to achieve them.
- Your family goals and your action steps to achieve them.
- Your plan to improve your marriage or your personal relationships with concrete action steps…..Not “resolution” oriented?……then…
A Word about Kaizen (Ky-ZEN)
For those who aren’t as ”goal oriented” as they would like to be, consider a Japanese concept known as Kaizen. Loosley interpreted Kaizen means continual and never ending improvement. Popularized in the Japanese business community after World War II, Kaizen can actually be applied to every area of your life. Take a look at this link. You’ll be glad you did: http://www.kaizenlifecoach.com/5S.html
A Healthier 2013 For You!
My specific hope for 2013 is that you create a strategy for your personal health and that of your family. As part of your plan, you should:
- Set aside specific times during for your routine exercise.
- Plan on eating more naturally grown fruits and vegetables than anything else in 2013.
- Make it a specific goal to get deep restful sleep this year.
- Make it a commitment this year to take drugs and medications only when absolutely necessary.
- Finally, discover for yourself the benefits of chiropractic care for your entire family. Chiropractic care stimulates immunity, lessens tension and promotes health safely and naturally. Chiropractic children grow straighter and healthier when seeing a chiropractor. Is it any wonder 60 million Americans get regular chiropractic adjustments?
From our family to yours,
A HAPPY, HEALTHY 2013!!